College Algebra (M6) Workshops
Required Math Placement Scores for York College on the CUNY ACCUPLACER 6 Test:
- 40 or higher for Statistics & Probability (Math 111)
- 45 or higher for Quantitative Methods for Decision Making (Math 115)
- 60 or higher for College Algebra (Math 104)
- Students do not have to retest on the CUNY ACCUPLACER 6 test
- Allows students to achieve required placement scores for Math 111,115 and 104
- Workshops contain quizzes, homework, midterm and final.
- Workshops typically run for two weeks, 9 days, Mondays to Fridays, days or evenings.
- Workshops typically run from April through July for fall semester enrollment and from October through January for spring .
- Required placement scores are based on the average of class grades (not the same as ACCUPLACER 6 score).
- With required placement scores, students become eligible to enroll in a required math class.
Registration and Contact Information:
- To register come to Room 1C17, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- To get more information call 718-262-2321 or 2320 or email email@example.com