Platform Party Instructions
- The platform party will assemble in the “Green Room” at the PAC, where a light reception will be served and academic regalia donned. You should plan to be there no later than 5:30 pm. Please extend a welcome to special award presenters from outside the College, who have also been invited to gather in the Green Room prior to the ceremony.
- Academic regalia may be rented from the bookstore (see Regalia Rental Information). Please contact Roz Sepulveda (email@example.com or 718-657-6649) to arrange for collecting your regalia order. As previously mentioned, all platform party members are required to wear their academic regalia during the event.
- Around 5:50 pm, special presenters from outside the College will be ushered to their seats and the platform party will be lined up to process into the auditorium. At 6:00 pm the platform party will be moved to the stage and the program will begin shortly thereafter.
- Departmental Honors will be announced and presented by the School Deans at the Podium. Chairs of the Departments should move into position at the marked photograph area to stand beside the Provost and/or President as their Departments are being announced to congratulate the honorees.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Cynthia Haller at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ext. 2468.
We look forward to seeing you at the Ceremony and are excited about your participation in it !