- Screening of Defining Hope
- Please join us for a screening of Defining Hope
- What Nursing Current Students Student Development plasmas
- When Nov 01, 2017 from 06:45 PM to 08:45 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where Broadway Multiplex 955 Broadway Mall Hicksville, NY 11801
- Contact Name Valerie Taylor-Haslip
- Contact Phone 718 262-2055
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Defining Hope is a story about people weighing what matters most at the fragile junctures in life and the nurses who guide them. It follows eight patients with life-threatening illnesses as they make choices about how they want to live, how much technology they can accept, what they hope for and how that hope evolves when life is threatening. Join us to share in an optimistic perspective which focuses on the meaning of “quality of life”.
Nurses will receive 1.25 free contact hours for watching the film and completing the evaluation thanks to the generous support of Walden University.
Walden University is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.