- Black History Month Blood Drive
- Please give a little of your time and donate a pint of blood. You could help save a life. Every Donor gets a free tote bag filled with goodies.
- What Student Development Health Services Center student featured
- When Feb 23, 2010 from 04:00 PM to 11:30 PM (UTC / UTC0)
- Where York College Atrium
- Contact Phone 718-262-2286
- Add event to calendar iCal
Please give a little of your time and donate a pint of blood. You could help save a life. Did you know that 24% of people who receive blood in the New York area African American, Yet only 8% of the blood donors are African American? Blood is best matched when the donor and recipient are from the same ethnic background.
- Bring valid ID with a picture or signature on it
- Age Requirements: 16 to 76 – Minimum weight 110 lbs.
- Eat well & drink fluids before donating
- No tattoos for past 12 months