- Thurgood Marshall 12th Annual Leadership Institute Interviews
- The Leadership Institute & Recruitment Fair is the premier recruitment conference for public HBCU students. For the past decade, this four-day conference has given talented future leaders a unique professional development experience.
- What Career Services Transfer student featured
- When Sep 27, 2012 from 02:10 PM to 08:00 PM (UTC / UTC0)
- Where 3M01
- Contact Name Career Services
- Contact Phone 718-262-2282
- Add event to calendar iCal
About the Conference:
A carefully selected group of students are brought together with some of the nation’s top executives for leadership training, career management, life skills, development and recruitment opportunities. One of the main components of the Leadership Institute is the Recruitment Fair, where students meet with over 60 companies and government agencies offering job and internship opportunities.
Surveys, student case studies, and feedback from conference sponsors reveal that the Leadership Institute is having a tremendous impact on our students. In addition to the conference, students have the opportunity to attend other events taking place during the weekend, including the 25th Anniversary Awards Gala.
Selections to be done between Sept. 6-19